On this website, known issues are the subset of bugs or other undesired behaviors that meet both of the following criteria:
- They have significant implications for many researchers or they significantly limit the types of science that can be done on the site. For example:
- Improperly drawn screens on some browsers would not meet this criterion.
- An improperly constructed solvent box would meet this criterion.
- An inability to generate certain oligosaccharides, that might otherwise be expected, would meet this criterion.
- They are unlikely to be resolved within a few days to a week.
Anything that doesn’t meet those criteria is just a regular bug.