If you think you found a bug in any of the services or utilities offered here at GLYCAM-Web, please let us know about it.
Here is the basic order of operations:
- Check to see if we already know about the bug.
- If we do, optionally add your experience to the available information.
- If we do not, then open a new bug.
Here is a more detailed list:
- Open our bug-tracking utility.
- Search for your bug.
- Choose a few keywords appropriate to your problem and enter them into any of the search boxes on the page.
- Alternately, click on “Search” (upper menu, not the button, next to “Browse”). This will take you to a page where you will find more search options.
- You might also wish to see the bug search documentation.
- If you find a matching bug, and you do not have any information to add, here are some options:
- If you have new information to add, or if you did not find your bug in the search, please tell us about it.
- If you have problems with the bug-reporting process, email email@example.com for assistance.